Monday, June 15, 2009

Waiting for baby "A"

We had my sister's baby shower the weekend before last and with our house hunting in full swing, I'm just getting around to posting some photos. It was great fun though, both guys and girls were invited. I think it helped make it much more of a casual family get together, rather than the usual conformity of toilet paper measuring tape and booties.:) Here are a few from little man "A's" shower...

Food...

Big sister to be...
a 022

a 019

a 013

a 020

Gift Time...

a 018

a 011

a 014

With guys and girls both being included, I decided to limit it to one game. It's where you throw three bottles around the circle like hot potato, when the music stops the people with the bottles in their hands have to drink it. The one who is the fastest wins. Wasn't sure how well it would go over, but surprisingly it was hilarious!...

My Grandma dodging baby bottles ( What a sport :) )
a 010

Liam...
a 005

Ashley...
a 008

Andy...
a 009

The kids all had fun playing on Ashlyn's "Park"

a 016

a 017

a 003

a 004

a 021

3 comments:

Just Me said...

And a good time was had by all!
Those were hilarious photos of you all drinking from the bottles.
:)

Angela Watts said...

These are adorable, as always :) Little Liam's hair almost looks red in some of these! So cute!

Thanks for the good wishes for the wedding I'm shooting! I'm so excited and yet scared out of my mind! :) So I take it you've shot a few weddings? Are you doing any this summer?

Ashley and the Liams said...

Thanks Angela! Liam's hair is kind of strawberry blonde like his daddy's was when he was little. :)
As for weddings, my sister shoots professionally and I've gone to a couple of weddings as her second shooter. It's definitely a lot of fun, just make sure to give yourself as much time as possible and have fun! I'm sure you'll do great!