Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Keys Keys Keys!!!!!!!!

Today we got the keys to our new home!!! We couldn't be more excited to have a place of our own! Little Liam loves it as well! It was so cute, he was running around throwing his hands in the air yelling, "Yay!" ;)

IMG_280709
Opening the front door for Daddy.

IMG_2806
The pedestal sink I've ALWAYS wanted!

IMG_2789
Self Portrait failed... I do love the top of little Liam's head running past though.

IMG_2802
Liam LOVED his new room.

IMG_2780

IMG_2784
Swinging his arms around in glee... :)

IMG_2783

2 comments:

Angela Watts said...

Congratulations! How exciting!

Sheila said...

I am so stoked for you guys! I got that "new house" feeling looking at the pics, the one I got when I moved as a kid. Who knows what adventures await you there! We all send our love and congratulations! J, S, M