Friday, August 21, 2009

Playing Catch Up

Here are some photos from the last couple of weeks. sorry my blog is short...my "s" and "w" keys are broken and it takes unbearably too long to copy and paste the "s" and "w" keys. ;)


394edit
Unpacking!

398edit


cupcake 01
Can you tell Little Liam helped? He really only wanted to eat the sprinkles.:) I love him.

cupcake 08

cupcake 06
Clapping ( How his arm got in the frosting :))

cupcake 04

cupcake 05

feet 01
How we watch sesame street :)

feet

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Man he is cute. I know I could be slightly biased as his aunt but I think he is so adorable. Your pics are great - I love his whole arm coated in frosting!

Bethel 2U and Beyond said...

Ok, the sesame street viewing pose is priceless! Is he a future Olympic gymnast by any chance? first the hanging from the park equipment, and now this!! Love it!

Grama said...

I love them all, he is such a littel nut and cant be any cuter! My favorite like barbs is the sesame street pose, just kicken back watching a little cookie monster!! Love it

Amber said...

I'm not sure whats funnier the way your son is watching sesame street or the fact that you copy and pasting your s & w! You have two computers, right?